keskiviikko 12. heinäkuuta 2017

Balcony in the summer

A tiny decor fly has found me again and I've been surfing between different webstores to gain an inspiration. Today I paid a visit to Ikea after a long time and found a few small things to cheer up the flat and mind. I've missed plants so I bought Ivy and Aloe Vera. My green thumb is such a poor concept that I can start counting the days how long they will survive alive. At first I considered  to buy fake flowers, but somehow I shy away them. Seriously, I've managed to kill even all my cactuses. 
 To my delight I found also those glass domes in different sizes! I have a one huge dome and now I bought a smaller one and  also that black bunny inside it. So far they decor the balcony. In addition a pair of sheets and that faux sheepskin below found a way into my home.

8 kommenttia:

  1. Ihana parveke! Niin söpö tuo jäniskin yksityiskohtana! Täytyy pitää mielessä että Ikeasta löytyy tuollaisia lasikupuja :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitti :) Rusakko oli alessa, joten raaskein sen napata ja siinä tuli pari muutakin elukkaa mukana :D

      Poista
  2. Such a cozy space! I love the bunny and the dome. :) I'm horrible with plants; I, too, managed to kill my cactus.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha good to hear that I'm not the only one ;D Thanks!

      Poista
  3. Super cute! One of my goals for the year was to not kill a plant! I think the key is to start with something unkillable and work your way back from there. :) Goodluck!

    www.thewalrusroomblog.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! I have one plant which is still alive after many years! My old friend recommended it to me and it's really easy to take care of.

      Poista
  4. Kannattaa hommata juoruja! Ne ovat maailman helppohoitoisimpia kasveja. Ite olen myös saanut jopa kaktukset tapettua, mutta hommasin alkuvuodesta cittarin alesta kaksi juorua jotka rehottavat edelleen. Annan vettä sillointällöin kun multa tuntuu kuivalta ja olen tökännyt ravinnepuikot multaan niin ei tarvitse huolehtia lannoituksesta. Parasta juoruissa on se, että niistä voi ottaa pistokkaita mielin määrin. Eli oksa poikki ja multaan, se alkaa kasvaa.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Pitää googlata millaisia ne on :D Joku tuollainen kasvi mulla joskus oli, josta sai helposti pistareita ja se säilyi hengissä, kunnes vain kyllästyin siihen.

      Poista